We seek to provide a safe, stimulating environment, caring for the individual child and providing a happy atmosphere for learning. The qualities of confidence, tolerance and compassion are encouraged, leading the child to become a valued member of the community.
1. The school will set the highest standards in all areas of the curriculum.
2. The school will aim to provide a secure environment in which the child can develop as an individual reaching their full potential.
3. The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
4. Parents, pupils, staff and governors are seen as partners in the all round education of the children of this school.
5. The school will foster a Christian ethos as a Church controlled school and nurture within children qualities of tolerance, compassion, empathy and understanding within the school family.
6. Children and staff within the school will have a respect for others and be valued members of an inclusive society.
7. The school will encourage the wider community and neighbouring schools to play an important role in the life of the school.